Thursday, August 14, 2008

Graduation!

Buon giorno tutti!

Well, I’m done! I graduated on April 4th, and what a week it was! It was great to reconnect with my classmates and my chef and language instructors in NY.

I really missed everyone – especially the Chefs! I thought it would be fun for you to see a couple of pictures from that evening.




I am also excited to share something that happened out of sending my Travelogues! The International Culinary Center (home of The Italian Culinary Academy and The French Culinary Institute) have created a blog site, that resides in the ICA website, with my Travelogues! (How cool is that??)











This week Larry and I started the process of incorporating my company – Bella Cucina Maria.


Next week I have my formal cooking debut at the New York Junior League – which I am so thrilled about! So much to think about, and do! (I wouldn’t have it any other way!)

Thank again for being a part of my cooking adventure…

ciao ciao from Chef Maria!

No comments: